1. Who is this event for?
This event is for upcoming and existing entrepreneurs from the black business community, and those wishing to support them. Providing them with an opportunity to learn, meet and network with investors, business service providers and their peers.
2. Who will be speaking?
A wider range of industry professionals and experts from the finance and investment industry, alongside wealth management advisors and speakers from funding support networks.
3. How can I buy tickets and what form of payment is accepted?
You can purchase ticket via the website on our tickets page. All major debit/credit cards are accepted
4. What kind of tickets are used and can I use my phone for mobile ticketing?
Tickets will be issued via email. You can present the ticket via your mobile on the day.
5. Can I purchase my ticket onsite the day of the event?
Providing the event is not sold out, tickets will be available for onsite price. Please note onsite tickets will be more on the day.
6. Do you offer any kind of group/military/student discount?
Unfortunately at the moment, we don't offer any discounts.
7. How do I attend the event virtually?
All attendees will be provided with an access link to register on our virtual platform. This will be sent via email one week before the live event date.
8. Is there a conference app I can download?
Not at present. All event information can be found on the website www.blackinvestor360.com
9. What is your refund policy? What happens in the case of a cancelled event?
Ticket policy plus use a force majeure clause
10. Will I get the opportunity to speak with an investor?
Yes. Our Investor Office Hours will be returning onsite with a limited number of virtual appointments. Attendees can get advice or pitch their business to an array of investment groups. Keep a look out for the our investor hours booking availability.